Why Choose Us?
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- Lichtefeld, Inc. handles the business of building while you handle the building of your business. Our construction firm relieves the burdens and pressures associated with new project development while you concentrate on the daily operations of your business.
- Lichtefeld, Inc. is family owned and operated for over 99 years. Currently, there are four Lichtefeld’s in office: Paul Sr., Paul Jr., Stanley, and Mark. With over 4 generations of design/build construction management and estimating experience, you can rest assured that your project will be handled professionally and economically as if it is one of their own.
- With four family members in business, Lichtefeld, Inc. guarantees your project to be personally managed by an owner of the company.
- Lichtefeld, Inc. selects subcontractors by invitation only. This ensures a quality job because the Lichtefelds work with a select group of subcontractors year after year, not accepting the low bid from disreputable contractors. Our subcontractors always provide economical pricing when bidding our jobs because they know we will pay them on time, every time.
- Because Lichtefeld, Inc. has been in business for many years, we have eliminated mediocre subcontractors and have chosen the most value, quality conscious tradesman in the industry. After all, you will be in your building for many years to come. Quality should be the only issue when building a facility of great importance, as your new facility.
- Lichtefeld, Inc. also holds Butler Manufacturing’s “Master Order Writer Designation”. Out of the three local Butler Representatives, Lichtefeld’s building orders take precedence over the other two representatives, regarding order expediency. We guarantee quicker deliveries verses conventional steel methods as well.
- Butler Manufacturing is the only systems building manufacturer, which has achieved ISO 9001 certification. They are the only building manufacturer to meet the National Hurricane Test Laboratory stringent criteria for soundness. In fact, the National Hurricane Test Laboratory built a Butler building for their own test center.
- Because of our confidence in qualified subcontractors and quality workmanship, Lichtefeld, Inc. offers a two-year, labor and material warranty against defects in accordance with materials specifications. Our competitor’s typically provide a one-year warranty.
- Lichtefeld, Inc. has a 24-hour hot line for emergency purposes. If a water pipe breaks or someone breaks a window for whatever reason, etc. We are there for you when you need us at (502) 643-4411.
- Lichtefeld, Inc. is an open shop general contractor. You pay no union fees, dues, or union wage scales.
- Lichtefeld, Inc. has in house building designers, and electrical/mechanical designers on staff. With our design/build services, you deal with one entity to handle all of your design needs: permitting, civil engineering, architectural, structural engineering, environmental engineering, electrical and mechanical, design and engineering, and interior design and decorating.
- Lichtefeld, Inc. provides a total turnkey package from early stages of design to the final stages of the Certificate of Occupancy. Let us build it for you with no worries. You concentrate on your business, and we will concentrate on building your new facility.
- Lichtefeld, Inc. has a real estate division called Lichtefeld Properties. With over one million square feet of rental property. Lichtefeld shares their knowledge and experience regarding project financing, rental income opportunities, leasing opportunities, build to suits,and proforma development to suit your individual needs. Let us show you how to achieve the most value for your investment.
- Looking for real estate to build your new facility on? Lichtefeld Properties has many real estate affiliates in the Louisville area. We may know of properties available before property is listed on the open market. We have property in our portfolio that may suit your needs. Give us a call for your free consultation today.